Monday, December 14, 2009

o by golly have a holly jolly.....

i love the holidays but then again, i hate the holidays. so much stress trying to remember everyone u need to send a card to and everyone u need to buy presents for. dont get me wrong i love shopping & therefore i love having a reason to do it and not feel guilty for it but this year i just want to get it over with. my mind has still not wondered back to its rightful place (with me, that is) and i cant remember normal things on a regular basis so adding all the extra stuff is sending my mind into overload. the upside is that i will be heading home for christmas ready to see my family and spend 2 long weeks home. while i love our new place i miss my family and friends. so im excited to get to spend the holidays with them.
well i might have had many more intriguing things to say but little eyeballs have just opened and u know what that means....bye bye mommy time:)
happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment